1/8TH EP 4WD INFERNO VE RACE
The success of the electric Inferno VE buggy was built on the design DNA of the multiple World Championship winning Inferno, now the VE has been taken to the next level with the Inferno VE Race Spec. The burst of high-torque acceleration from the Team Orion R8 Brushless System can be felt immediately upon take off. Big Bore shocks and front / rear stabilizers come standard on the new Race Spec VE. Also fumbling around with crystals are a thing of the past with the newly developed Syncro 2.4GHz radio system that automatically delivers faster interference free control for the most advanced performance and technology in an electric racing buggy. Developed in collaboration with Team Orionís Oscar Jansen in 40 degree (Celsius) heat of the World Championship track in Thailand, this machine is designed for high quality 1/8 buggy performance under the most extreme conditions, straight out of the box!
- Syncro 2.4GHz - A stylish FHSS 2.4GHz rc system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the Inferno VE Race Spec. also features a 4 channel receiver, providing a high range of upgrades.
- High Torque Metal Gear - Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box.
- New Threaded Big Bore Shocks - Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard equipment. Strong 3.5mm shock shafts take the harshest punishment for long periods without buckling and provides excellent damping power. The Big Bore shocks provide smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels - The new VE Race Spec comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- New Kyosho Tires - New micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- Super Air Flow Body - Includes a factory-painted body that efficiently channels airflow for a greater aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity - Composite torque rods in front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis, increasing the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Full ball Bearings - Full ball bearings throughout the entire chassis for maximum efficiency.
- Tough Buggy - Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity of the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5.
- 4WD - Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- New Arms - New thicker suspension arms adds overall strength to the already robust nitro platform.
- Spiral Gears - Precision machine-cut metal spiral gears in the front and rear differential ring and pinion delivers superior reliability, strength and efficiency.
- Mud Guards - Mud guards are installed on the rear suspension arms to prevent dirt from collecting on the drivelines and getting inside the wheels. Each aspect of the Inferno VE Race Spec has been carefully considered to perform under true racing conditions.
Vortex Experience R ESC:
- Sensorless Brushless Only*
- Compatible with 6-12 Cells (NiMh) and 2S - 4S (Lipo)
- BEC Voltage 6V
- BEC Current 3A
- Continuous Max Current: 120A
- Peak Current: 160A
- Over Input Voltage Protection (Over 4S)
- Low Voltage Cutoff is programmable (Auto Detect 3.0Vper.Cell)
- Thermal Protection at 96c
- Dimensions (WxL) 54x36.3mm
Vortex Experience B/L Motor:
- 550 Size Motor
- 2050 KV
- Continuous Current: 85A
- Peak Currenty: 160A
- Max RPM 60,000
- 5mm Heavy Duty Shaft
- Cooling Fins
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 8 Motor
- Team Orion R8 ESC
- Syncro FHSS 2.4GHz RC System
- Cross Wrench
Required For Operation:
- AA- Batteries x4
- 7.2NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w dean plugs 1 or 2 pks
- 2S- 1P Lipo with deans plugs 1 or 2 packs
- 3S- 1P Lipo with deans plugs 1 pack only*
- Proper charger for proper type of battery